Friday 8 June 2012

Friday picture post

I haven't done one of these for a while as I've been away on and off for the last few weeks, so here are some Instagram photos taken in May. As you will have noticed I've been pretty useless with the whole 'Photo a Day' concept...I didn't even last two days this month! So these are just some random pics not connected with Photo a Day May...or June!


  1. The other half pulling a pint at our friend's pub after a long absence. We met when we worked together in a pub about nine years ago, and both had a go at pulling a pint for old time's sake...


    2. The amazing Plaça Reial in Barcelona (see my blog post about our trip here). 


 3. My beautiful café con leche by the beach in Spain. 


 4. Drinks at our amazing hotel in Barcelona. 


 5. My first homemade iced coffee! 


 6. A chilled Saturday morning in the sun (the book, The Thread by Victoria Hislop is brilliant - a must-read if you loved her first two). 


7. The view from the apartment in Cannes where I went for a few days with my friend last week. 


8. A girls' holiday wouldn't be complete without a bottle of bubbles on the balcony! 


 9. A beautiful flower in our garden...thanks should be given to the amazing amount of rain we've had, but I think we've had enough now.



Looking back through these photos, I realise that many of them involve a drink of some kind - be it wine or coffee! Please don't judge - I have been on holiday this month! Have a great weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment