Monday 30 April 2012

May Photo a Day

I have been waiting for the start of a new month so I can start doing this 'Photo a Day' thing that is all over Twitter, various blogs etc. I love the idea that you snap away on your iphone/smartphone every day and upload a photo a day to correspond with the list. I found a photo list for May on an Australian blog called Fat Mum Slim via another blog I love called A Beach Cottage. I have uploaded the list from Fat Mum Slim below so if anyone else is up for the challenge, check out the list below.



So from tomorrow, and for every day in May, I will  be taking a photo and uploading it here and also on Twitter (#photoadaymay) and Pinterest to correspond with whatever is on the list for that particular date. I am probably mostly excited about this because of my somewhat obsessive use of Instagram at the moment, but I also think it's a great way to connect to other bloggers around the world. It will also give me a focus for the photos I'm taking, rather than aimlessly taking pictures of anything and everything (and probably continuously boring my followers on Instagram who have to see the fifth picture of the cat or my favourite drink!).

So check back tomorrow for my first photo...Hmmmm, peace is a difficult one...


No comments:

Post a Comment