Monday 17 September 2012

Instagram Sydney-style

I haven't done a picture post while I've been in Australia, so here are my Instagram photos since I arrived in Sydney in July. They give a snapshot of our life over the last few weeks, and as you would expect they are mostly of beaches, the opera house and lots of sunshine!


At the airport, my fab husband bought me a new iPad so I can FaceTime family and friends. Note: large glass of wine, sorely needed after many tearful goodbyes.

First morning in Oz, and the sun is shining!

On the Manly Ferry to the city to pick up our bank cards.


The garden where we are staying in the Northern Beaches. Looking forward to afternoons spent in this pool when summer arrives!

Manly beach




You can just about make out the hubby.

Kilo of prawns in Gerringong.


Palm Beach AKA Summer Bay.
Breakfast by the beach in Manly.

Manly flags!



No comments:

Post a Comment